Back to top
- Links to open active build and flash terminals.
- Search functionality in the hosted documentation site.
- Workspace name input to the workspace application creation.
- Button to show the DeviceTree output for the current build.
- A display of the hex and dfu files under Output Files.
- Context menu to get the absolute and relative paths of output files.
- Entry in the Details panel that allows for easy overlay file creation.
- Icon for
elf files in Output Files.
Erase and Flash are always shown.
- Alphabetically sorted the boards and features in the sample browser.
- DeviceTree hierarchy is now in a new, separate side bar panel.
- DeviceTree files were moved from DeviceTree to Input Files in Details panel.
- Internal registry of board IDs now handles
_ns extensions and additional boards.
- Ozone support now handles the name change of a plugin in Ozone v3.26.
- Initiating RTT connection to devices with a revisioned type.
- The import workspace application manifest
nrf/VERSION check and notification.
conf file selection now goes back to default.
- Logic for finding allowed boards in
- The Kconfig GUI prompt now includes an
- Active application automatically switched too eagerly.