Back to top
- Node snippet suggestions on the root node.
- Node snippets generated through code completion would only populate generic properties if the document was edited after the completion prompt showed up.
- Context-specific commands from the command palette are now hidden, as they would not work correctly when used outside the sidebar.
- Compiled output is now shown for the most recently opened context when there are no DeviceTree files opened.
- Irrelevant shield commands.
- Scheduled lint runs are canceled whenever a file is changed to ensure linting does not run more than once on every version of the document.
- Node bindings are cached between every evaluation, making the lint process virtually instant.
- Deleted nodes and properties are no longer shown in the processed output.
- How invalid
#undef directive syntax are handled in the preprocessor.