armToolchainPath to the cortex debug config.
- New welcome panel with quick shortcuts.
- Build configurations are linked with devices.
- Build configuration tooltip is shown the config settings.
- Applications are sorted by natural order sorting.
- Incompatible toolchain options are filtered out when selecting the SDK version.
- Current selected sample is shown in the sample browser.
- Sample browser size is adjusted to fill the view.
- Expected environment variables are checked when
PATH is selected for the toolchain.
- A toolchain is selected that matches the nRF Connect SDK version or the latest one.
- West commands are displayed in the output channel.
- Device management actions now always show for devices.
- Applications panel now uses a
- VS Code no longer refreshes when adding a new sample.
- Toolchain environment is now included in
- Device aliases are now stored in the configuration file by default.
- The funnel is now filled when there are active filters.
- West environment is now used when checking tools in support command.
- nrfjprog is now always used as the runner for flashing.
- Correct configuration scope is now used for SDK and toolchain settings.
- Instability when reading Zephyr map file for RTT addresses.
- Duplicate states in the device aliases.
- End assertion from nrjfprog regex.
- The debug launch delay.