- Show the name of the editing context in the devicetree overview.
- Generate memory reports action to see the RAM and ROM usage in an image.
- Right-click menu option to copy a device's serial number from the Connected Devices panel.
- Show the welcome message by default for new users.
- Show a warning to the user when the SDK path cannot be resolved.
- Always enable the board revision field in the Add Build Configuration view.
- Validate the toolchain selection when the form loads and during the toolchain selection.
- Distinguish between optional and required tooling when warning the user about an incomplete toolchain setup.
- Usage of the PATH/Path environment variable on Windows.
- Check that the hex file exists when referencing it.
- Restore the "No devices connected" message to the Connected Devices panel.
- Unlink a device when deleting a build configuration.
- Ask the user to pick the device before building and flashing.
- Refresh builds when the DFU zip file is added, removed, or changed.
- First directory in the Source and Include file trees.
- Toolchain reference in the UI on Linux.