- Python executable selection setting.
- Support for all environment variable formats in Kconfig files.
- Backtrace info in the error output from the language server.
- A Python version check is now performed before starting the language server to show human-readable error messages.
- Reduced LSP file events.
globfor all builds if the main nRF Connect for VS Code extension isn't installed.
- Snippet insertions for boolean values with no valid options.
- Unicode symbols in files and the environment are now supported.
MODULE_EXT_DIRmechanism in west modules is now supported, which fixes issues with Kconfig symbols in some modules not discovered by the language server.
- Handling Windows URIs is now normalized to prevent formatting mismatches for build folders.