Welcome to the November 2023 release of the nRF Kconfig extension.
Read below for the summary of the most important changes.
nRF Kconfig GUI¶
- Added the Reset Value button that resets the option to its original value.
- Changed the icon of the Jump to Item button to avoid confusion with the reset button.
- Added context menu for treeview items.
- Clicking on the expand chevron in the treeview now toggles the option's expanded state on the first click.
- Added a checkbox to optional radio groups.
- Fixed a glitch in the active item selection when pressing a radio button.
Kconfig language support¶
- Added parsing, syntax highlighting, and auto-completion support for
configdefault, introduced in Zephyr PR #51316.
- Fixed a broken inline hint for the configuration settings that are set in
prj.conf, but end up being excluded from the final build.
- Fixed the incorrect error highlighting of
Zephyr header file suggestions¶
- Added Zephyr's subsystem configuration options to the header file checker.